Robot Management Permits
Every user that logs into the application will have different access and execution permits, which will allow them to operate on BotReady's Robot administrator platform. The groups of user permits enabled in the system are listed below:
- Technical: authorized to manage and administrate Robots.
- Supervisor: authorized to view and track Robots.
- Manager: authorized to consult the Robot adoption rate. Complementary groups of permits by actions:
- ExecuteRobot: it enables the Robot execution option.
- CreateRobot: it enables the Robot registration option.
- ChangeRobot: it enables the Robot change option.
- ActivateRobot: it enables the Robot activation/deactivation option.
- RobotHistory: it enables the option to access the Execution History and Detail query.
- RobotAdoptionRate: it enables the option to access the Adoption Rate query.
- RobotTraining: it enables the option to access the Robot Training query.
- RobotErrors: it enables the option to access the Execution Errors query.
- Notifications: it enables the option to access the Notifications Screen (Panel).
- UserManagement: it enables the option to access the User Management section.
- GroupManagement: it enables the option to access the Group Management section.
Note: You may obtain information on how to configure the groups of access permit in Section Administrator Guide - Group Administration
Robot Administration – Groups of Robots
On the Robot Administration screen, you may observe all the Robots organized in different Groups.
Users will be able to view the Robots of the groups to which permits are assigned.
Every group may contain 1 or more robots, and will state the following information:
From this option, you access the information regarding the details of the transactions processed during an execution. Each detail has a result query option that provides information relating to the processed transaction.
- In the *Execution History* query, you may view a new execution addition .
From this option, you access the Robot's Execution *Error Log*.
You may observe a list that states the date and time and a brief description of the errors. - By clicking on the icon, you may view a more in-depth description of each error.